Make a connection to a WAP service
1. Activate the settings of the WAP service that you want to use:
. Scroll to the setting set you want
to use and select
If you want to use the same WAP service as the previous time, you can skip this
2. Make a connection to the WAP service in one of the following ways:
• Open the homepage of the WAP service. Select
Copyright © 2005 Nokia. All rights reserved
• Start the connection in standby mode. When you have not keyed in any
characters on the display, press and hold 0.
• Select the bookmark of the WAP service. Select
scroll to the desired bookmark, and select
If the bookmark does not work (
Check service settings
may be displayed),
change the active set of connection settings and try again.
• Enter the address of the WAP service. Select
Go to address
, key in
the address (press * for special characters) and select
Note that it is not necessary to add the prefix http:// in front of the address
since it will be added automatically. If you are using a protocol other than
http, add the appropriate prefix.