■ Change the covers
Before changing the cover, always switch off the power and disconnect the phone from the
charger or any other device. Avoid touching electronic components while changing the
covers. Always store and use the phone with the covers attached.
1. Remove the back cover of the phone and battery; see steps 1 and 2 in
2. Remove the front cover carefully starting from
the bottom of the phone (3).
3. Remove the keymat carefully (4). Press the new
keymat into the new front cover starting from
the top (5). Make sure that the new keymat is properly positioned (6).
Copyright © 2005 Nokia. All rights reserved
4. Align the top of the front cover with the top of
the phone and press the front cover to lock it into
5. Insert the battery and replace the back cover. See
steps 4 and 5 in
Insert a SIM card